Wedding celebration is about the two of you and here is a list of ideas how to personalise your wedding.
There are so many places to look at for wedding inspiration: Pinterest, wedding blog and magazines. But how to implement all those amazing ideas and make your wedding yours? Here’re some of the easy ways to do it.
- Unique wedding invitations and Wedding Signs. A custom illustrated ones that no one has or a card with a picture of two of you. Any of the two options could be a winner. Moreover, your guest more likely to keep it as a keepsake or even frame it and display at they house. What a great way to personalise your wedding before it even started.
- Choose a place that represents the two of you. Love wine and cheese? You best chose is a winery and a cheesecake or cake made of cheese instead of a regular wedding cake. Everyone will scream – it’s so you guys 🙂 Lovers of art -a local art gallery could be the perfect spot. Hike much – Blue Mountains venues are there for you. You got the concept 😉
- Same goes for your first dance song. It doesn’t have to be a slow dance or song about love. The song have to mean something special for you both, it will help to make your wedding day extra special and memorable.
- Having a photo booth? Ask them if they can print your names and date one the photographs. This way all your guest will have a photo that they want to keep and remember your wedding anniversary date.
- Think about the wedding cake figures to personalise your wedding. They can totally look like you or showcase your hobby or passion, like the one from Lauren and Daniel’s wedding from a photo below with lego figurines.
- Design your wedding rings. We know a couple who designed their wedding rings made with a meteorite. True story. They had their proposal under open sky on a night with meteorite rain. the proposal gift was a meteorite that made it to their wedding rings. How amazing is that.
- Hangers with names for the bride, groom and the bridal party. Little details matter. Small personal gift with a practical use. Plus, you will have good looking matching hangers for the photographs at the getting ready.
- Personal photos and a table dedicated to your family history. Display photos of your grandparents and parents taken on their wedding days and a bit of history to showcase who came before you and made it all possible.
- Also a wedding program featuring a photo of two of you from a pre-wedding photoshoot is a great keepsake for your guest.
- Wedding hashtag is a great idea to be able look all the wedding snaps in one place. Even if you decide to go with an unplugged ceremony, there is plenty to share from the party after.
- Planning to keep your stunning wedding dress forever and pass it along to your children? Why not make a little embroidery of your wedding date on the inside, or on your wedding shoes. Such a unique touch.
- Writing your own wows is great, but we’re not all the best righters. Talk to your celebrant about the ceremony speech to personalise your wedding. It would be nice to add a bit of history how you guys met and fall in love. It will make your ceremony unique to you.
- Wedding reception decorations have plenty opportunity as well. Make a table with your favourite drinks or cocktails. Create a seating plan, but instead of table numbers use location of your travels and display photos. Personalise your venue and favours for your guests, that could be a custom made cookies with your names or initials. The possibilities are endless. Fell free to get creative.
Here are a few photo inspiration do give you a few examples how to personalise your wedding.
Brows our wedding Galleries for for awesome inso – Daniel & Leah’s wedding is a must to see.