Pre-wedding photo shoot also called engagement session or couples shoot.
So let’s get to it! You are on a wedding photographer website. So the answer to the question Pre-wedding Photo Shoot: Yay or Nay? is pretty obvious. Of course it’s YAY! Here are the reasons why:
- Get the experience to be in front of a camera. It will be easier on your wedding day. You will stress less about photographs, since you already familiar with the process and know what to expect.
- Get to know your photographer(s). They will spend your wedding day with you, so it’s a good idea to get to know them a bit better. Again, less stress when you see all familiar faces on the big day. You can relax and trust the professional behind the camera.
- Get hair and make up trial. You will see how the professional makeup looks in pictures and advise your makeup artist if you want to add any adjustments for the wedding day.
- Use profesh pictures of you two for your wedding invitations. One of the best ways to have unique invitations, no one else have.
- Use your pictures at the wedding reception to decorate wishing well table or for your guest book.